THE WINDS WILL CHANGE

THE WINDS WILL CHANGE

It is The Day when Muslim rise
Satan will tremble with fear he cries

This was the nation I’ve feared a lot
Has just woken up and hit the spot

Where to go and where to hide
I feared this day when Muslim rise

United under one flag they say
LA ILAHA and then they pray

With courage and hope they raise their head
When it comes to fight, they buried them dead



The day will come when sun will rise
Islam will spread and world testifies

The day on which a Khalifah is born
Not from pride he ruled the throne

He establish his Khilafah on Islamic way
Because of him azan is heard, even at the European bay

He will be the Khalifah for Umar will say
The world has seen its third Umar today

He will crushed the evils by Allah’s will
Having the power he thanked Allah still

Muslim will follow his every command
For what he say is taken from Quran


He fight he fight for Allah’s sake
By his word the Muslims of world will awake

By sword he remove who come in the way
For ALLAH he fight to Allah he pray

His words will heal the broken hearted
For what he speak has Allah narrated

This is the day on which, satan will say
ALAS! THE DAY WHEN MUSLIM RISE
ALAS! THE DAY WHEN MUSLIM RISE

For making them asleep I worked day and night
And now they are awake, without any fright

AAH! Those days when they party all night
Indulging in sins all day all night

Following their nafs, their extreme desire
They were animals I was their sire

Those filthy comments every boy use to make
On asking her out he never hesitate

A brother to brother I increase their animosity
Removing the good I decrease their generosity

The cries of that mother I still remember
When he left her in cold but in the mist of December

With fear even my heart did trumble
But that lovely son was colder than cucumber

It is for now I don’t know why
Instead of partying they pray and cry

What about your dating where is your gaze
You lower it down and ALLAH!!! You praize

The brother is humbled and shared their dismay
Helping each other with love they stay

Where is that son where is my lad
The honored among the devils the high in stands

I burst to tear when I see that sight
He cherished his mother and to her is polite

His heart is the castle where she always resides
This is the fool I hate the fool I despise

(CONCLUSION'S)

Satan has played his part so well
So what it will be Heaven or Hell?

Guidance you have in form of Quran
Allah has chosen for you is Islam

So wake up, from slumber for that’s enough
Your path is too hard and Yes! it is tough

As world is in need of your assistance
Rise with the glory and break all resistance

Stand up and fight for what is right
As life of a martyr is honored in sight

Eliminate the reasons that causes demise
I hope for the day when Muslim rise
I hope for the day when Muslim rise

These were the words I hid in my heart
This is a beginning and just is a start…

Muslims have been suffering for a couple of century. The words in this poem are hoping and wishing that the lost glory of Muslims will be back to the Muslims and Islam will be recognized and Internalized. World will be filled with peace. There will be no violence and Muslim will feel honored in submitting their will to Allah's Will. This poem presents an observation of Satan on the rise and fall of Muslim nation. May Allah grant peace to the Muslim Nation and people all over the world.  
THE WINDS WILL CHANGE THE WINDS WILL CHANGE Reviewed by Mian Hassan on 07:07:00 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Copyright All right reserved Mian Hassan Aslam. Powered by Blogger.